AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Car lease and stay home mom questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

wayneNWAR
Posted 5/8/2018 08:17 (#6749815 - in reply to #6749564)
Subject: RE: Car lease and stay home mom questions

north west arkansas
Your first problem is thinking! Second problem is youvshpuldj have noticed this issue way before now. Third you got in a fight with your wife and told her to get a "real job". Buy the car and roll on.Send her some flowers or a trip to the spa for a massage or something just something special she likes she wouldn't do for herself. If she takes good care of your kids, home and you and not some other man be dang tickled you've got it as good as you've got it. I will agree at your kids ages it may be time to consider her going back to work and you stepping up more with the kids and home. This will be something you should both agree on. Either way your upset over $3,900 and had a big argument about it which should have never happened. Not sure what your worth but split up and she gets it all. Do what this guy is nuts as they only get half right? Yes half up front and the other half thru child support and alimony. Only last thing I'll lieacr you with is words I've lived by an ftried to instill in my boys. "You can't change how you feel but you can control how you act"!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)