AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heart Broken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jcolli140
Posted 9/29/2016 17:09 (#5555510 - in reply to #5551861)
Subject: RE: Heart Broken

SC Wisconsin
Alot of these replies seem pretty well in line. I'm 26, dated plenty of girls and honestly have never been close to marriage. I've broken up with some, and been broken up with plenty as well. Now this is obviously not the same thing as 30 years of marriage, but after each time you will find someone else that seems better than the last. I really think marriage is a 2 way street, and I just don't think a lot of women my age see it that way anymore. Im at kind of that wierd age where all the women my age and above either want a ring, house, kids, and to be spoiled right now and don't want to go through the poor times, or they're younger and only care about drinking 4 days a week. I don't see myself ever getting married because of the way divorce is so prevalent these days and I refuse to work as hard as I do and give half of it away because someone up and decides this isn't what they want anymore. Sorry to get off topic, but I have out a lot of thought into this as parents, grandparents etc are always asking why I don't have a gf and I have to think of a way to say because morals and brains have gone in the trash. To the op, you're just going to have to keep your chin up and keep moving. Like someone else said if it looks like you're doing great she might just change her mind. I would also say give it a little time but get out and atleast meet other people. I wouldn't do anything serious for a while, but it never hurts to do a little sampling.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)