AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heart Broken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 9/29/2016 12:26 (#5555178 - in reply to #5555119)
Subject: RE: Heart Broken

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
6600combine - 9/29/2016 11:44

O I am still out here and I do thank every one for there inputs.The story is that we have been married for thirty years. I could sense that she was unhappy for the last two years but she has gone through those feeling before then things would recover. Maybe she just didn't have the courage to go through with before now. After she left she stated that she don't love me and is unsure if that she ever has. She stated that she don't want to spend another thirty years with someone that she don't love, and that maybe she can find someone else before it is to late. I did ask her, so why did she married then, she stated that she thought that it was the right thing to do. That is the hard part for me to absorb, and to deal with. There were no children involved before we got married so is not like that we had to get married. In my eyes she got everything that she wanted even a new house that she wanted and I know that these things are just material things. I also know that I cannot make her love me, only she can do that. I do miss her a lot. I believe that I am a type of a person that don't like there nest disturbed.
My Dad said that it takes two to get married and only one to get divorced. How true that is. I also believe that if her family would have kept there noses out of it just maybe things would have never got to this point but that is just my opinion, hell they cant even manage there own family's. Maybe this makes them feel superior controlling my life and our family. I have a lot of hut feeling over this with them. I have always loved her and always will, but when she pushes this through with it I will never speak to her ever again. Her family got what they wanted and that is for me to go away. Think that they will be happy now, I don't. We did go to a marriage counselor and the female counserol stated that it is the christen way that a girl should get what ever they want no matter what. My thought is only up to a point.
So my question is how do you mend a broken heart. And I know time heals all that we shall see. Also what do wedding vows really mean? Freedom, Independence, Liberty?[/QUOTE

I spent 24 years with one that was worthless , and I found out later she was a tramp .

It does take a while to get over , but you do get over it .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)