AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heart Broken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bbbreezy
Posted 9/29/2016 13:52 (#5555313 - in reply to #5555119)
Subject: RE: Heart Broken

Blackstock, Ont
Really sorry; 30 yrs is a long time. In my experience love peaks and wanes through the years. We all have rough patches, we all look at that person over breakfast at some time or another and wonder %$@#. Thankfully, for most of us who take our vows seriously, those moments are very fleeting. I am guessing that your wife in one of these moments was convinced by family members to take the plunge. Yup, the grass can look greener on the other side; from observation I learned that it probably isn't. Be thankful that she pulled this 30 years into marriage and not 45. Anyone that can be loved and not love back after 30 years doesn't seem worth being with.
Any councilor who gave you the advice that "a girl should get whatever she wants no matter what" is not banging on all eight and should be reported. The only exception to this should be a womans right to purchase of shoes.
You mentioned your Dad; is he close by to lean on? Good friends?
Do you have grown children? IF you do, please do not draw them into the situation.
You will heal; it will probably get much worse than it is now but it will get better. Protect yourself the best you can both emotionally and financially. Eat properly, socialize with friends and family and exercise; splitting wood and going for runs can be very therapeutic.

Good luck and reach out here whenever you feel the need

bbbreezys wife
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)