AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heart Broken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

denice.r
Posted 9/29/2016 08:11 (#5554769 - in reply to #5551861)
Subject: RE: Heart Broken

south east Indiana
No one person can know what is going on with another person - in their heart and mind. Communication is the key to any - all relationships. They are work. Being honest with yourself is the first step to good communication. Then you have to communicate with each other.

It is way more than talking. You have to listen with your heart to things that are said and things that are not said. There are times it is difficult to express emotions and thoughts in words.

If you are able to work toward a resolution or not you need to work through things yourself to heal, to learn, to be better. Men and women are wired differently. That is simply fact. It takes time and attention given to the relationship to build a bond. It takes HEARING each other and that involves more than words. Any misunderstandings not resolved take a toll. Someone has to be willing to say 'I am sorry' - even if it is for not fully understanding.

It takes 2 people to make it work.
Words can be very empty. I look to actions. You have to say what you mean and mean what you say. Follow through is everything. Your priorities are not what you Say they are they are where you spend your time and money.

I truly believe men and women show Love differently and we have a hard time really understanding the other way. For most men words and small acts of affection are difficult. They think love is providing for and working toward a goal, protecting. Women see love as caring and actual acts of affection and giving your time to her not to giving your time for providing. We want someone that is THERE /present for us to talk to , to share experiences with.

When we do not Heard we can only last so long. Once we give and give and ask till the well drys up and turn elsewhere for the emotional support we crave.

That is Not always another man. We are far from cats.
I read Women are from Venus - Men are from Mars or whatever the title is a long time ago. I think it should be required reading for every person.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)