AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cutting expenses
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kggonzo
Posted 3/6/2016 14:04 (#5159180 - in reply to #5158893)
Subject: RE: Cutting expenses

Northeast Nebraska and Candelaria Philippines
badjaccs - 3/6/2016 11:48

I really need to get a different insurance. Mine has went up 4 times in 5 years. I don't know why. I would gladly pay double what I was 15 years ago. And I believe my deductible is now at $6,800. It use to be $500. My insurance agent is not going to like my monday morning call to him at 8:01. He is not going to be able to sit down for the rest of the week. Do you care if I print your comment and shove it in his face?

Really???? You're that stupid, huh? Your insurance agent would probably love to see you go somewhere else. Or just go to healthcare.gov and take care of it yourself. Why in the H E double hockey sticks would you talk this way about your agent? You think he has anything to do with the rates? Obamacare has ruined healthcare for pretty much everyone except those with pre-existing conditions. Oh, and the insurance companies aren't getting rich either. That's why most of them have quit. Insurance companies are limited to 10% of there premiums going to non-healthcare expenses. NOTE: this is not 10% profit. Out of the 10% they have to pay commissions, overhead, computer systems, ect. Then the 1 or 2 or 3% profit left is theres to keep.

You come into my insurance office like that, it'd take me about 3 seconds to throw you back out the door. Why don't you consider the non-dickhead approach and see if it gets you any farther.

Oh, most companies are paying a flat $10 to $20 per month commission to agents these days on health policies, For that amount, I'm not going to take a bunch of lip from a customer.

Highly recommend you go to healthcare.gov and line up your own insurance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)