AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cleaning Hoarder's Shop, Help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rainbowequipment
Posted 8/28/2015 20:32 (#4758464 - in reply to #4758355)
Subject: RE: Cleaning Hoarder's Shop, Help!

Well a little of interesting responses to say the least, I feel like I could guess how clean most of some your guys' shops are simply by your responses! Kind of interesting how some of you are so against me doing anything even though I'm a partner in the operation and although it isn't "my" shop, its main purpose was for repairs. Cleaning a place of business and personal use are too different things entirely and I only care about cleaning the shop for farming related projects. It's pretty easy to know if something will actually be used or not and when something has been in the same place for 15 years with an inch of dust I highly doubt anyone remembers it or could find it if they wanted to anyway. As said before, hoarding is an illness and people get really defensive/angry when things get thrown out. Some of the ideas some of you guys have thrown out have been really great, we have a few of those chemical totes that I will be able to use for organizing and I like the idea of making a few piles of different things of presumed importance for the final decision. It will be nice to actually be able to work on projects this winter with some floor space and tools where I know where they are!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)