AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lines are cool, but market structure rules
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 5/20/2015 21:54 (#4582759 - in reply to #4581905)
Subject: RE: Speaking of the Wheat market..

Jon,
I guess we are doomed. Everybody that is busting their rears to attain new levels in their lives that somehow might accomplish something that I, you, or your buddy cannot do, might as well quit now since if I, you, your buddy, or anybody else can't do itc well, it just cant be done. Might as well just curl up in a ball and suck their thumbs I guess.

You are entitled to your opinion. You can can them voodoo, psycho, maybe quack, gobblygook or whatever you want. But the facts are simply that wheat will quit going down when the boyz stepping on get a signal from their charts, whether it be a formation, or an algorithmic signal, that its time to quit stepping on it. They are using charts - period- and not buying because of some pictures were posted on a message board of poor looking wheat..

You want to know who nailed it? There is a poster in this thread that did. I won't out them because they may likely think it was a failure. That person sold HRW on the wash, pendulum pullback within pennies of this years top. I haven't discussed it with them, but my guess is they got their mind bent by the biases here that wheat was going higher and took a good profit out of the market. So while they likely only see the woulda, coulda, shouldas,....to see it, recognize it, have a clear enough mind to pull the trigger...well, it's stone cold. I hope that person looks at it as a success, studies it, because there will be a similar opportunity in corn in the coming years... Kudos to that person.

Take Care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)