AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lines are cool, but market structure rules
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 5/20/2015 22:46 (#4582887 - in reply to #4582701)
Subject: RE: Fair enough..

NCND
So Jon when you trumpeted non stop market was going higher nonstop since your last crop failure in 2014 you were just talking that game and doing something else? Hypocritical?? I remember you saying hall was stupid for selling "down here" you apologized but his position was right and is still ahead.

You were saying at 8$ last year we are just getting started. 8-5=3. I'm smart enough to know that.

Yep I remmeber when you made the sales at Christmas time. Good job.

Also remember when you sold the puts earlier this spring.

You planting beans? You were not planting ANY unless you were getting 12$. That's a fact Jon. I'm not only one that remembers it I'm sure.

You still can't admit your wrong!!!

I also remember fish calling out that rally mid end of the week before last.

He called shorts and rallies using his voodoo and what not. You just say we are running out of -insert corn, beans or wheat here!

I wouldn't laugh everytime you posted if you at least acknowledged things can go down besides the yield of whatever it is your growing and will have cataclysmic effects on world markets. Case in point talking about of the HRWW crop that can fit in one big elevator from the entire state of OK managed to take the market down even further.

Your statement "dollar doesn't matter Yada yada yada" why is HRWW and srww exports way down from last year????? Hmmm dollar must matter.

No Jon I don't know all your positions but I would say you are bullish. Am I right?

This is just what I have off top of my head. Don't get me started on the basis cliff that supposedly never happened.

Ok good night I'm going into timeout mode until the snow melts at least and of I was smart way way longer. :)

Thanks jp, nodak, Dublin, maydel, fry and pilot. You guys are very valuable To the board.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)