AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lines are cool, but market structure rules
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 5/20/2015 09:34 (#4581491 - in reply to #4581318)
Subject: RE: Lines are cool, but market structure rules

I'm afraid I don't have the answers to your questions. I posted this as more of a question myself to see if I'm understanding market structure correctly and I appreciate you adding your questions to it because it accentuates to me that since I cannot answer your question well, I do not understand it well myself.

You mentioned a range of $3.10 to $7.60. If I understand it correctly (and I almost certainly do not) jpartner would say that the $3.10 area may not be all that important because it's not a like size swing compared to the other swings we're looking at. I think he has mentioned that the $2.20 area is perhaps more important and if that area is breached a heavy weight will have been lifted off of the corn market.

Like I said in a previous post, I have a hard time understanding why it's important for these structural levels to be breached. After all, there have been many times in the recorded history of corn where structural levels were never breached again...

I don't think the higher end is as important currently on this chart because none of those levels have currently been verified as structure but again, I'm new to all this and am not an expert.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)