AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

do you tip when the food sucks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 12/20/2014 18:34 (#4253598 - in reply to #4252836)
Subject: RE: do you tip when the food sucks

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
If I have a good server and the food is terrible I'll tip the waiter but tell him to stick in in his/her pocket right in front of me and let them know the food sucked..

This past week I've had to go out about 4 times to meet people for parties and such... All 4 times the meal sucked... The waitress got a good tip but from now on I'm sending the food back.. Earlier this fall my son was visiting so I took him into town for a good meal... Asked if they had any prime rib left and she said they had 1... After we were seated she said they actually had 2 so we each had one.. The took the "1" and sliced it thin and made 2 out of it. It was fatty, grissle throughout it and tough.. I should have said something right then... The other night my dad and I each had a fish sandwich. The batter was hard and thick and the fish inside was maybe a 1/4 inch thick... Should have sent that back too... My friend is taking me to the same place tonight unless I can change his mind but if the food sucks it's going back tonight.. I can fry and egg and make a toast and be happy so when it's a $20 meal it burns my butt...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)