AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

BREAKING- Shots Fired in and around Canadian Parliament Buildings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NB4020
Posted 10/22/2014 20:07 (#4140352 - in reply to #4139704)
Subject: RE: BREAKING- Shots Fired in and around Canadian Parliament Buildings

Woodstock,New Brunswick.Canada
It has been a very eventful day,it has been very hard to get work done while trying to keep abreast of what was going on.I was very proud of the security staff at Parliament Hill especially the Sargent-At Arms who leads the security staff and who may have one of the major players in killing the terrorist before he was able to kill any more people.I also am very thank full of our nations gun control laws which make it difficult to get a assault rifle which would have probably make the casualty count much higher.I was also very proud of the reporting job done by the CBC ,I watched the other networks some but the CBC gave the most level headed comments,the complete opposite of CNN.
I am afraid the present federal government will use this tragedy as a excuse to restrict our access to Parliament Hill and to bring in more laws to erode more of our rights and freedoms in the guise of" protecing" Canadians.If that happens the terriosts will have won.If we give the impression that we are afraid that will only give more encouragement to them to try harder.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)