AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What did you guys do for fun as teenagers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johns_79
Posted 10/22/2014 21:49 (#4140676 - in reply to #4140155)
Subject: RE: What did you guys do for fun as teenagers?

Windom, MN
I worked too, but I also had some fun. Played high school sports a little, played football all the way through school and played basketball till 9th grade. I was pretty good at football, but the bad thing was it is in the fall, also wanted to be in the field. My grades were always the poorest in the 1st quarter. Practice till 5, field till 9, then I had to half heartedly do my homework, and in bed by 10:30.

Summers I would spray weeds, pick rocks, and then go out at night. Used to go to the bowling alley, then maybe go cruising the main highway. Meet up with some friends (call them on CBs, cell phones were around, but nobody had them) and usually park in the seed building lot. Find some chicks, beer if possible, and go find a pasture to sit in and drink beer and talk. I stayed away from the large parties usually, I didn't want to get caught drinking. Parents always said if that happened I was done with sports, so our parties were never over 10 or so people.

Once or twice we played bridges and road signs. Cruise the back country roads with the opposite sex. If you come to a bridge, guys lose some clothes. If you see a road sign, girls lose clothes. Funny we could talk the girls into things like this, but booze does hinder judgement.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)