AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sign at the cancer center in mason city iowa
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 10/20/2014 20:50 (#4137224 - in reply to #4137143)
Subject: RE: sign at the cancer center in mason city iowa

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
I would like to say this not as a patient, but as a care giver not truly understanding what GOD has planned! we have traveled from Minnesota to South Dakota, Florida, Michigan, and Indiana looking at alternative medical while going through all the tests and doctors at Mayo clinic and finally ending up at Barnes & Jewish hospital because Mayo couldn't find any answers, the long and short is she has a rare genetic disorder Erdhiem Chester complicated by three other disease and once we stopped trying to find the answers we where guided by devein intervention. I have watch this women go through so much in the last six years and even more since 2012 when we got hit with the "this disease will kill her and no cure" I have seen her reach out to her children and watched her faith grow even stronger and the only thing I can think of is the song by Craig Morgan TOUGH, its not our place to judge! GOD is good and he does have a plan even when we don't understand.
Good and bad things happen for a purpose and not just to make us suffer, even when humans and this world cause problems its his will and we are fine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)