AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sign at the cancer center in mason city iowa
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tomcat
Posted 10/20/2014 20:38 (#4137198 - in reply to #4136380)
Subject: RE: sign at the cancer center in mason city iowa

Ludington/Manistee MI area
So run this by me it was my dad's free will to get drafted into Veitnam? He choose to dust the agent orange off generators each morning? So your implying he chose the situation that gave him lukemia at 30? He chose to die 4 days after my first birthday? I guess I don't know him he got diagnosed with it when I was 5 months old and spent the next 7 months dieing. As much as my aunts and uncles say I remind them of him I never got to know him but I doubt it was his free will to go out like that. On the other end of life why would god allow one of the baby's he created be born into an abusive home, drug house, neglect? If he cared so much about his creation why not give the stable,responsible COUPLE that will love the child and do everything they can for the baby the gift of life. The church people on here will hate to hear this but when your judgement day comes your fate will not be decided based on the amount of time you spent in church or how you talk but how you treated your fellow man. Flame away folks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)