AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Partenting a teenager. Words of wisdom needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Eridanus
Posted 9/22/2014 10:32 (#4087490 - in reply to #4080370)
Subject: RE: Partenting a teenager. Words of wisdom needed

I am so overwhelmed (in a very good way) by all the responses to this. I was away for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to come back home to so many messages. Thank you all.

Well, the situation is somewhat resolved. I don't know if he caught wind that I knew about what he did, but on Saturday he came clean and told me what he did. He said he was overwhelmed and just needed to release a bit of pressure somewhere so he didn't do poorly in other things. He said he did the notes and had the main idea, he just had someone else formluate it into words. To be honest, I kind of understand that. I remember growing up and feeling the same overwhelming feeling. My dad was always understanding but always made sure I knew what was right and wrong. I did the same to my son. I was very happy that he came to my first instead of hiding. I think he may have been feeling guilty and needed to get it off his chest.

Again, thank you for your interest and opinions. I didn't quite expect the wide range of responses but it was nice hearing all your opinons.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)