AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

There's more to life than work.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 8/19/2014 05:29 (#4026127 - in reply to #4024729)
Subject: RE: There's more to life than work.

NC Iowa
ollieolliver - 8/18/2014 10:56

But, what I have been neglecting this whole time is my wonderful beautiful little blonde lady at home who works a job, cleans, cooks, and loves me.

thankfully I don't have little ones running around that I had to subject them to my temper, anxiety, and constant thoughts of how I'm gonna make my next buck and what I need to do to accomplish it.

I have been neglecting her and my absolutely piss poor attitude, and we have been together for 5 years and I always thought there was nothing that

She told me "I cant stand to be with you anymore, we need to figure out what to do with the house and the pets." .

looks like you have received a lot of good advice here. not trying to make light of of it, but your story could be the theme for a country song. 'if she lonely now, she won't be lonely long' comes to mind.

by reading you post, since you said you have been together for 5 years, i assume you have been married for 5 years. good that you will get another chance to make this work. probably a lot of us here have been where you are at now.

my non expert opinion is that almost all married women want a family, not someones elses family or a pet, but a baby. assuming you can reestablish a solid relationship, you might consider that and talk it over when the time is right. most don't wait 5 years. nothing brings a couple together more that kids. my old fashion opinion it that having and raising kids is the ultimate expression of love and commitment. it kind of gets a guy into a different mindset about what is truly important too.

i urge you keep working on this and make some decisions on what you need to do to make this to turn out well.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)