AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lowering Costs In A Down Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 7/31/2014 18:45 (#3995331 - in reply to #3995171)
Subject: RE: Lowering Costs In A Down Market

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
holy cow, its not like that here, if i had a farm for sale every three weeks in my area, i would be a realator tomarrow. i hope you get the chance to buy it, i think you owe it to yourself to at least make a offer on it, you said it was negotiable. make him a offer, so that you cant ever kick yourself for not trying, number two, stop the crap about not knowing about fertility, your smarter then that, alot can happen to that dirt under your management, remember when you buy a farm you are broke and every penny counts like always and i am sure you will make it work, my question to you is if you think times are going to get worse why arent you forward contracting every bushel you can at todays prices. your not because your optimistic. Heck you could give me the guys name and i will go buy it and then make you rent it while we fix the fertility and then make you plant it and harvest it for the next 20 years all while you were wishing you had bought it. go and grab a soil test and email it to me, it cant be that bad, I dont know if you can tell this is me giving you the nudge of confidence or flat out shoving you to the guys door step but this isnt your first post on here and your not stupid, and i think you got what it takes so go make a offer. Good lcuk and hope you get it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)