AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cash rents..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 7/26/2014 09:01 (#3986503 - in reply to #3986445)
Subject: RE: Cash rents..

garvo - 7/26/2014 05:32 hmmn-your business model for yourself doesn't mean its a business model for someone else didn't you comment 2388 you could grow your business every year-if I remember rite it was a very arrogant post maybe those guys you rented the ground away from can now rent ground it's just not all black and white-I wonder why you would be concerned about your fellow renter farner's I guess a lot of us renter's feel we do a good job,with a lot of ground rented on a hand shake here in Iowa I know a lot of my landlord's don't want to be treated as business only-lot more to it then that Some of the best landlord,rent'er-relationship's are respect and willing to give and take It might be business to you but others it's a lifetime of lives that effect both parties. I always wondered about those guys that gave bonus payments on top of there agreed rent- personally if I was a landlord -I would think it was telling me I was to cheap on the rent to begin with and you felt guilty-now in reverse your trying to make the landlord feel guilty of wanting rent-it's probably not like they are expecting a bonus or they would have it in the contract>? Our co-op overcharged for nh-3 1 year about $200 a ton and gave rebates to fall customers-I went down the road and bought it at $75 ton less and got no rebates My neighbor rented a farm and made good money-he gave the landlord extra that fall as he made great money The landlord sent him a cancelation of the lease -thought the guy insulted him with the extra cashcheck and thought he wasn't charging enough rent in the first place-maybe you are getting educated on human's-not everyone fits your model of business-

I guess his spreadsheet did'nt have an entry column for this. d:-)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)