AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A couple more reasons beef is so high priced
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

brads by laws
Posted 4/24/2014 09:39 (#3833650 - in reply to #3832335)
Subject: RE: Decoded Science,

Your not a citizen of the United States? Just wondering"you and your government." You and what ever country you call home are certainly entitled to your opinion. From what you've been able to supply, that's what it is. You might be wrong about me as well. I don't implant heifers and still have most calf fed's gain around 3.5 lb a day. Sometimes I'll get a premium for non implanted cattle.........sometimes not. Have fed optif-flex on a couple groups where I didn't like how they were finishing. Take it away......it matters not to me. Guess my post was not so much in defending racto but rather I'm tiring of people presenting and trying control what farmers do based on opinions and not facts (even though that's what they try to pass them off as.) Was a day people would pay you a premium to raise a product they way they wanted it raised. Now they go to the management of the grocery stores and strong arm them into getting their way. Don't believe me, ask around. The tail is indeed trying to way the dog. It actually those people who are trying to impose there will upon others. Let call a spade a spade.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)