AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A couple more reasons beef is so high priced
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

brads by laws
Posted 4/22/2014 23:45 (#3831242 - in reply to #3831162)
Subject: RE: Your just a cattle feeder. John Brown is

And how did you conclude there is 12$ difference. Where is this so called premium being paid at? I know of no such premium for non racto- alone. Its a bargaining chip, pure and simple. Consumer's tell me they want a lot of things but.................... they don't want to dig in their wallet for it...........they just want it..........science or not...............they just want it. The media is doing a good job of making people believe there is evil at every turn when it comes to food. The rich control what the media dribbles and the rich know their nonsense will never cause them to go to bed hungry. About time the average Joe realizes the same doesn't apply to them. MO. From what I've seen premiums come and go at a drop of the hat and when I try to do things to collect this premium they no longer exist. Imagine that. I'll base my decisions based on my profits and or my desires. Works better that way. If Johnny has got someone who will jump at his every whim..........Johnny better grab that deal. I'm not interested.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)