AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

KnowAFarmer
Posted 4/3/2014 22:04 (#3795560 - in reply to #3795465)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

SE Nebraska
According to this article, the skink forms an egg and either lays it right away and the young hatch into the environment, or holds it inside it's body for a time and they lays the egg (the shell has dissolved) and the young hatch into the environment. They both are incubating, just in different places.

So, is it still evolution if the skink was brought down the mountain and laid an egg immediately, because the conditions were correct for the eggs to survive? I would call this a great design for a creature to have the ability to protect it's young.

On the whales, who says those parts were ever legs? And what happened to all of the whales that still have legs. Did they all just change at once? And what happened to the bones of the dead legged whales? I don't think I've ever seen any in a museum. Maybe you could show me a picture of a whale with legs.

So, cows and corn have only been around for 100 years? Where did they come from? Surely there is a creature that was something else, and turned into a cow in the last few billion years.

So corn has changed from a type of grass to the corn we now know by man crossbreeding it to reinforce the traits we desired. I don't think that is evolution.

Unless I am mistaken. This whole evolution thing is supposed to explain how we came from some goo, to single cell organisms, to something else, to a fish, to something else....., to a monkey, to a human. I still don't see any evidence.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)