AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Noah" movie.......save your money
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 3/29/2014 12:46 (#3784087 - in reply to #3784006)
Subject: RE: The "Noah" movie.......save your money

SESD
Well, sorry you have to get all your "theology" from the higher ups. The Bible was written for all men. Scripture interprets scripture, and that's how you find the meaning of certain things in the bible. Its good to have those who know more than you to help understand, but to be told not to interpret yourself is

As for the stars, well, the bible clearly states in Genesis that they were created on day 4 of creation week. No interpretation there. I suggest you yourself read it and see what it means and compare it to the many passages that talk about creation.

As for biological evolution, the Bible clearly states again that they were made on day 5 and 6. Again read Genesis and any other passage referencing creation.

And for humans, the Bible clearly states they were created on day 6. Multiple times the Bible states that man was created "in the beginning". The beginning wouldn't be 3.5 billion yrs after the beginning. If they were created in the beginning, they didn't come from something else. Also, that takes care of the scientific approach to evolution all together with all creatures. The bible clearly states they reproduce according to their "kind".

Not trying to be hard on you, but I would strongly urge you to get out of a church that teaches that only certain people are suitable to study scripture.

2 Timothy 3:16-17--All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Acts 17:11--for they(the bereans) received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see I what Paul said was true.

Even Paul was checked up on by them to see if what he said was true.

Just dig into the book.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)