AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Germany also continues to take back gold.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 11/22/2014 22:21 (#4195159 - in reply to #4195070)
Subject: RE: Missing the Point

Napanee, Ontario
no i don't believe it will go back to exchanging gold coins. currencies back by gold commodities and indexed to economic measures? Yes.

Jewelry?? lol, Do you really believe that China's surge of gold purchases are mostly on account of jewelry demand? I don't think you really do, but if so, i'll let you run the Google machine on that yourself.

I suppose if the Swiss referendum passes they will be buying the gold for jewelry also? Like many other discussions we've had, you seem to have a knack for trivializing points.

When some people see occurrences of a growing number of countries asking for their gold back, other countries expanding their procurement of it, and others even outright attempting to link their currency to it, countries moving away from trade in the dollar, all within the last couple year time frame, they see a pattern. Those people then attempt to draw conclusions for why these occurrences are happening, rather then simply chalking it all up to coincidence. It appears you want to believe that it is all just coincidence, just like a string of suicide forex and libor bankers at JP Morgan and Deutch Bank happening during a congressional investigation into forex and libor manipulation was all just coincidence. But people like myself, and perhaps John, Von and other posters don't. Believe what you want i guess.

Edited by OldMcdonald 11/22/2014 23:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)