AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (4) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 4/6/2021 21:23 (#8937156 - in reply to #8935456)
Subject: RE: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

Kingdom of Callaway - Fulton, Mo 65251
I had that problem in our RV. I was in Florida with no shop access, so I went to Home Depot with my big-o mug in hand, and in the sewer plumbing aisle, I found all kinds of heavy wall fittings that make great cup holders.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)