AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (4) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 4/7/2021 21:15 (#8938897 - in reply to #8937759)
Subject: RE: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

Whoever designed the cup holders in the 8000 series and up Deere tractors deserves a mug of hot coffee spilled on their n*ts.

I wonder if that “universal” sleeve will work for the big yeti cups?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)