AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (135) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
V Rocker
Posted 4/5/2021 21:16 (#8935625 - in reply to #8935456)
Subject: RE: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

I took a one pound lp gas tank and hacksawed it to my desired height, drilled a couple holes in the bottom of it and mounted it in a tandem truck. You can weld customized brackets on for mounting or like I did was drilled a hole in the side of it and bolted. All the plastic ones I had only lasted a little while.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)