AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (132) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
m graham
Posted 4/8/2021 20:22 (#8940729 - in reply to #8938897)
Subject: RE: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

On a John Deere put a roll of duck tape in the cup holder

Edited by m graham 4/8/2021 20:24

(C7042D86-4BA2-4A26-938B-FBA0058DD2A5 (full).jpeg)

Attachments C7042D86-4BA2-4A26-938B-FBA0058DD2A5 (full).jpeg (168KB - 9 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)