AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (4) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 4/5/2021 20:48 (#8935549 - in reply to #8935456)
Subject: RE: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

Huntley Montana

I just use light 1" flat bar & bend it in a circle to fit with a stand off to bolt to the corner post where I can reach it.  I use BUBBA Cups & have this in every tractor.     PVC reducer FITTINGS can be used also

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)