AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Types of sausage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/24/2021 10:20 (#8776941 - in reply to #8776644)
Subject: RE: Types of sausage

central - east central Minnesota -

puff33m - 1/24/2021 08:56 Back home, Immaculate Heart of Mary in New Melle does an annual sausage dinner. The KOC make the sausage. It's just a traditional style sausage, I suspect thousands of churches in the Midwest do the same thing. Here in Florida, and Georgi also, we have some southern style of sausage that isn't very good. It's literally ALL that I see for sale. My question, is there a name for that style of sausage I am used to in the Midwest? Is my mind playing tricks on me or does anyone know what I'm talking about? As I remember, we just called it sausage. But here, what they call sausage is definitely not the same. 

Too many variables to determine what sausage was made there by the churches ? But, here's a sausage house that may know ? https://www.bshmo.com/our-products   . Maybe contact the KOC or the Church for their recipee and get it made for  you locally Or, buy it in New Melle and ship to you ?
Here, Ring baloney is considered a sausage and served with sauerkraut or in other hot dishes . . . there are several polish type sausages, kielbasa sausage would be similar to ring baloney and there are several different recipes for kielbasa type sausages. Not to mention all the different types of summer sausages ..  ..  .

When you find it, make it - take pic's and share with AgTalk.

Edited by iseedit 1/24/2021 10:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)