AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help with no sugar diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Northern corn
Posted 12/29/2020 13:05 (#8705829)
Subject: Help with no sugar diet

Gladwin Mi
After reading on here about harmful effects of sugar I decided to cut sugar and caffeine on dec 24. I was physically sick for all of Christmas Day and the next day. I used to drink one 20oz Red Bull a day along with serval Pepsi’s or Mt dew. I ate a fair amount of Carmel sweets as a whole. I didn’t drink hardly any water.

I’m 38 6’1” about 190-200 depending on the time of year in decent shape. I can not believe how my system reacted to the change. Now on day 4 I have increased my water intake to over 100oc a day and only have a slight headache at times. I thought I might die the last four days, lol. Heart racing just about beating out of my chest at times.

I need a drink that is somewhat sour. I thought I could drink orange juice but that has 20g of sugar per servicing. The candy and sweet snacks are easy to quit.

Thank you for sharing your health on here because it has encouraged me to make some changes in mine. I had been having some weird pains in my body for the last serval months and they have gone away already. I think I made it through the valley but if I had it to do again I might not go cold turkey!!

Edited by Northern corn 12/29/2020 13:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)