AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

dealing with a new water well failure nightmare
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 11/29/2020 21:38 (#8634100 - in reply to #8633961)
Subject: RE: dealing with a new water well failure nightmare

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
I have three deep high production turbine wells over '1000 , have drilled three domestic in the last 16 years and have to go to '400 plus to get forty to sixty gpm , well driller and I got to know each other well and when he found out I found water with coat hanger wires he insisted I participated, we always looked for two underground rivers that crossed, he always wanted me to confirm his findings and most of the time we were identical. One time my spot was off by three feet consistently to his and it made him crazy he insisted we drilled my x and I wanted to go with his ! came back the next day and the drill rig was on my x ----sh*t was I happy when that well came in good. Interesting factoid I started locating when I was still building and had to locate septic tanks before starting construction on a house addition, many times the home owner would not know where there tank was and I didn't want to dump a backhoe into one, I would cut steel coat hangers and put a bend in them never had any trouble finding them, and I think anyone on here probably could do the same.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)