AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This is market talk,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 11/3/2020 16:26 (#8584223 - in reply to #8584205)
Subject: RE: I think you are missing it - this isn't a TV Show, it's our country

Seems like you treat the president as some sort of actor and you don't like Trump's performance. He has been under constant attack since he took office and most of it unwarranted. Neither of us would be particularly full of grace given that. I think Americans are noticing that they've heard "under my plan...." for decades and the only part that goes forward is higher taxes and fewer liberties. They are tired of the fashion show. I sat next to a young couple at the hall of presidents attraction at Disney and trump does a nice job. The couple said "why can't he be like that more often".

I understand, but it misses the point of what a president is supposed to do. Right now most bureaucrats think elected officials are window dressing (president referred to as the christmas tree). Vindman was perfect example - "how dare the president set his own foreign policy talking points". I guarantee that's not what you want long term.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)