AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This is market talk,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 11/3/2020 14:50 (#8584114 - in reply to #8583089)
Subject: RE: This is market talk,

If Biden didn't talk about "land banks" etc, I could see more folks hashing over the decision. It's not the case and I'm sure Joe and Co. are interested in WOTUS x2.

Some things to think about when faced with this sort of decision:
1. Do you think bureaucrats can make better decisions for your business (or your life) than you can?
2. Do you realize bureaucrats have no accountability nor face any repercussions for bad/failed decisions?
3. Do you really think we need more regulations for your crazy neighbors and do you realize that effects you as well?

Oddly our best presidents pretty much did nothing. Reducing regulation is nice, but stopping the constant changes is what works.

The "low information voter" seems to be more about the "package appearance" than what's inside. Looking presidential is nice but looks are really only useful for news reporters and actors.

Unfortunately, Steve and others seems to believe the calm, cool delivery of the reporters with nice haircuts. The Russia investigation proved (at least to me) that they could lie for years with no one holding them accountable or at least tuning out. I guess we watch the same weather people every day. Of course, conservative media just repeats what liberal media says so there is no getting away from it. Bottom line, media provides no information usable for making a voting decision.

Listen to what candidates actually say and what they do (and have done). Don't watch a "news" cast about a candidate that doesn't have what they actually say in context. Otherwise, it's persuasion not information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)