AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This is market talk,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mac4440
Posted 11/3/2020 06:31 (#8583294 - in reply to #8583139)
Subject: RE: This is market talk,

redoak - 11/3/2020 04:03

carlsoncl - 11/3/2020 01:13
But the most important election is upon us. Trump or Biden.......what are your thoughts on the market reaction.
MineA Trump win, stock market blows the historic highs by 10% with in the year at a minimum, meats.....we get on a roll. grains (More weather dependent) but steady to higher.
A Biden win, everything crashes (including land), but grains......they’ll slip but not to the magnitude of the stock market, or the meat market. We will be in severe depression by the 2024 election.

So the election is just about money/markets , nobody is bothered at all about him abusing his power, bankruptcies , screwing his contractors, borrowing money from Russia, not releasing his taxes and who he owes $1.1 bil. too, letting 220,000+ Americans die from CV 19 , bashes the military as losers, abuse of women, inciting violence/hatred against those who oppose him , never served his country as he faked 'heel spurs', 20,000 + documented lies since he took office......

I understand farmers like the 221% increase in subsidies since he took office .......

Whoever wins , we have to remember that we get the government we deserve

You are right, I don’t care about any of that. First because most isn’t true, second I’m more concerned about running the country in the right direction.
And why are you telling us how we need to vote? This isn’t your election.

Edited by mac4440 11/3/2020 06:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)