AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sweden and Covid
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 9/14/2020 14:31 (#8495332 - in reply to #8495300)
Subject: RE: Sweden and Covid

I didn’t say too many liberals. I would love for the world to be full of classical liberals (modern liberals bear no resemblance to classical liberals and have polluted the meaning of the word).

I did say too many people want to control others. These people are found all over the USA. People who think they are conservatives and people who think they are liberals and everything in between.

It’s fine to have an opinion, even if it’s wrong. The problem is when people are able to successfully use the government to control those who disagree with them. That has happened with coronavirus as many people on the right and the left have clambered towards the left side in an effort to control those who disagree with them.

Countless businesses have been destroyed as a result. Our children and grandchildren will have to contend with trillions more in national debt and they didn’t even have a say in the matter. Countless elderly people have lived their last days in a prison and some have essentially died of loneliness.

Coronavirus is a bad deal but our reaction to it has been far worse. There would not have been any winners no matter what we did but what we have chosen to do sure has created a lot more losers.

Edited by dpilot83 9/14/2020 14:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)