AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sweden and Covid
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 9/14/2020 13:29 (#8495266 - in reply to #8495244)
Subject: RE: Sweden and Covid

In all things where people relate with one another, there is only one thing that is truly important. Are you trying to control other people or worse yet are you supportive of the government being used as a weapon to make people comply with your bias?

Out of all of the least important things, # of COVID cases has to be among the very least important. The reason is that COVID cases can not be known. Our testing capacity always has been and always will be too inaccurate and too insufficient to give us a good idea of cases.

What does matter (if you adjust it for all relevant factors) is deaths.

These are not adjusted numbers but South Dakota ranks 41st out of 51 (District of Colombia was included in the list) in the USA. 78% of the other states are doing worse than South Dakota. I think they are doing just fine on COVID concerns and they are doing GREAT on not trying to control others.

I swear even on NAT there are more people in the bottom left corner of the political spectrum than I could have ever imagined even a year ago.

Edited by dpilot83 9/14/2020 13:33

(09CD69FC-2CC4-4DD7-80C0-4637350DE9AC (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 09CD69FC-2CC4-4DD7-80C0-4637350DE9AC (full).jpeg (99KB - 12 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)