AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sweden and Covid
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

puma
Posted 9/14/2020 21:05 (#8495971 - in reply to #8495901)
Subject: RE: Sweden and Covid

minn gopher - 9/14/2020 20:46

puma - 9/14/2020 18:14

minn gopher - 9/14/2020 19:04

roddfarms - 9/14/2020 15:10

minn gopher - 9/14/2020 13:16

dpilot83 - 9/14/2020 09:33

You’re living in intentional ignorance. The available data on Sweden is extensive and does not support your position but when you choose not to look at the data you can believe whatever you want.

How many more Covid deaths have they had compared to there neighbors? How is there GNP doing? Depends what numbers are important to you.

Folks on here think SD has handle Covid great. Well if not having Covid cases is what you want. They are quite poor. But, if being able to go to a pack bar is important they are kicking ass.

That's an important number to me.

And as of today's numbers:

South Dakota has had 20.79 Covid fatalities per 100k population

Minnesota has had 34.94 Covid fatalities per 100k population.

I agree. It is important.

But unfortunately for SD that difference keeps getting closer.

Also the cases per million SD has 3000 or so per million more with about 100K per million less tests.

Out of curiosity, do you believe in stopping the spread of covid, or limiting the overrun of the healthcare system?

I believed they had to shut stuff down in March to limit over run. I think we are past that. But, i keep reading about potential long term effects to Covid. So who knows. 5 years from now. The folks that got it may end up with some other issues.

Trust me I wish I could go to games, not wear stupid mask and all that. Maybe just maybe the doctors do know what they are taking about even though I don’t want to believe it.

So if I understand the stats above, your numbers say that SD has higher per capita cases, but lower per capita deaths. Isn't that what we want for herd immunity?

Do you wear a mask and not go to games because of the rules or because your choice?

I am not looking to catch it, but I think it's my problem to watch out for me and mine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)