AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pigford vs Glickman
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 7/5/2020 16:56 (#8355754 - in reply to #8355437)
Subject: RE: Pigford vs Glickman

coast of Maine
I realize it does exist.I have more people of color working for me than perhaps any other business in this state.Thirty odd years ago we had to have radios with a crew nearby to roads as local morons would hassle crews.This all seemed to abate for decades until recently when a moron used threats driving by again.I think influenced by CNN etc.coverages.We have heart to heart talks and they feel these BLM protests have put them in a bad light.Very nice hard working,family,christian mostly bunch of men and women.many I call great friends.Perhaps its the lack of true deep thinking that doesnt exist much in our education system.Or is it the in ability of some to have a secure feeling in their mind of where they stand in life...a lot to ponder.They have unique lies and dislikes,just like you or I.Very nice to understand this..As I have said before I have people I have met who are Muslim that I would consider friends.I know thats a religion not a race so what would you call a fear of a religion?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)