AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pigford vs Glickman
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 7/5/2020 13:18 (#8355363 - in reply to #8355116)
Subject: RE: Pigford vs Glickman

Frytown, Iowa
barren - 7/5/2020 12:57

Fry, i was pointing out the discrimination that has existed against blacks even in our government. It is beyond my comprehension how you could accuse me of picking on blacks. I was supporting them, not picking on them.

Not picking on them like against them... um... singling them out. I guess I was just kinda being ornery. It’s going to be hard to communicate my thoughts so I’ll just leave it alone. There are many injustices going on in the world... I remember when we attacked Iraq many said it’s justifiable because Saddam was a bad dictator...

Well ya so is north Korea’s leader and many others... but we didn’t address them.

Seems out of the many economic and social injustice against minorities... black injustices are the only ones that get addressed when there are many other races experiencing injustices... oops I’m trying to explain what I said I wasn’t

Also... I was not saying your post on the lawsuit was not something that was validated... Just seems the boat is leaning really heavy to one side lately. Where is the outrage for the Hispanic work force and how they are treated unfair? Why are there only Indians working 7 elevens? Im Probably just sticking my nose where is doesn’t belong
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)