AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A bit more on autism and vaccines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/1/2020 08:44 (#8347090 - in reply to #8346991)
Subject: RE: autism and diet

Pittsburg, Kansas

Thanks for that reply.

This is why I think these discussions are so important. I post a lot of videos that to many are very controversial. Many buck conventional wisdom and current medical and dietetic advice. But then you run across experiences such as yourself and your son and like my weight loss and diabetes remission it makes us question some of the things we have been told as fact are either not facts at all or at least do not apply to everyone. Even if mainstream diet fits most people well (I don't think it does), by these discussions we have found that a number of people have improved their health by altering their diet to something other than official recomendations.

I applaud anyone willing to share their experience because there may be someone else out there suffering and maybe never even consider that what they eat may be causing some of their problem. By hearing that someone else had the problem they had and resolved it through diet change could change their life for the better with little down side risk of trying it.

Just curious, do you mind saying what kinds of foods were affecting him negatively?

John

Edited by John Burns 7/1/2020 08:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)