AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A bit more on autism and vaccines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/22/2020 13:43 (#8329516 - in reply to #8329414)
Subject: RE: autism and diet

Pittsburg, Kansas

Great information. Thanks for sharing. It could help someone else.

A person always has to take things on the video with some skepticism and filter it. For example I am listening to an otherwise great interview but during it the host talked about combines as wide as a football field gobbling up animals indiscriminately. Well it was an obvious exaggeration and we as farmers know that any animal going through our combine is a rare exception rather than a normal operation. Yet uninformed viewers get that image in their mind. It is sad that an otherwise good interview comes up with off the wall stuff like that. I know how combines work. But I might not know much about other stuff they are talking about. How much of it is similarly exaggerated? Yet I think everyone I have ever known has at least a little bit of that tendency, to slightly (or sometimes grossly) exaggerate things to make a point. As I say many times caveat emptor. I don't ever take anything at face value from these videos. They are thought provoking to make me analyze what I am currently doing to cause me to question if there is a better way. Then I go from there.

Thanks for the input. That has to be encouraging to parents of autistic children.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)