AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Smithfield in Sioux falls
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 3/29/2020 11:51 (#8148807 - in reply to #8148691)
Subject: RE: Smithfield in Sioux falls

Central Missouri
People are getting caught in the weeds again. Century has his style. I find it quite humorous and a style that most of us wouldn’t do. It is very similar to President Trumps style through his twittering and press briefings. It is a good thing if you let it be because it challenges you. If nothing else to accept others as they are and if given the opportunity to help them along.

The main thing to learn from century is something that you have to think about in the background and that is this ...... he is always thinking out front of this market. It’s why he uses time and pitchforks because those are two things that make you consider ahead of the market what If!

It’s not about being right all the time because no one is it’s about putting the odds in your favor and considering what if my assumptions are wrong.

Most farm marketers react to the market and it completely messes up the thought process and emotions start dictating decisions. Start forecasting ahead based on available tools and consider what if I’m wrong what are the consequences to my business.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dl78PQGJpiI

Edited by ehoff 3/29/2020 11:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)