AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Death On A Factory Farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Don Kraft
Posted 3/20/2009 13:51 (#650668 - in reply to #650174)
Subject: Re: Death On A Factory Farm

The best part was the woman that bought several gilts and was giving them a home where they were safe. She could only afford a few so she kept three and gave the rest to like minded friends. Thus she adopted them as pets and is providing nearly a perfect environment for these 300 lb ladies to enjoy. It looked like a nice building with knee deep woodchips on the floor and a temperature controlled environment. I enjoyed the part where she lovingly carresses the gilts. I wonder if she feels any obligation to provide these ladies with male companionship. After all what is life without some satisfaction of normal urges? To deny that would be cruelty by any measure. Evidently she does not want them to be fruitful and multiply. I wonder if she will keep them into old age and provide for them when they weigh 600 lbs. How much will her finances allow?

Funerals and disposing of the pets at the end of life. It seems to me that she has adopted big problems far into the future. Obviously, she has a good heart and good intent but little short sighted thinking.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)