AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Death On A Factory Farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 3/20/2009 12:00 (#650552 - in reply to #650521)
Subject: RE: Death On A Factory Farm

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

You are right, "The point is, the average American doesn't know this."

We all are member's of some sort of Ag. association-group, etc. Why are those organizations NOT pushing for full disclosure, coming out against act's like this is "depicted as"  etc..??   These organizations claim they're advocating for agriculture, time they do more than lip service. (and take our dues, etc..)

"DEATH ON A FACTORY FARM is an HBO Documentary Films Presentation; a Working Dog/Teale-Edwards Production; produced by Tom Simon and Sarah Teale; edited by Geof Bartz, A.C.E.; music composed by Jamie Lawrence; sound and photography, Tom Simon. For HBO: supervising producer, John Hoffman; executive producer, Sheila Nevins."

Well,,  there is the list of people who profited.. I doubt they work for free.  I still maintain money changed hands and the "farmer" made money on the deal too.

Who pays 'employees' to walk around with a video camera in their hands filming instead of working ???  

Edit,,, I did not see where the HBO site had a place to complain about or question the motives, methods, etc....  That would ensure their "honest message" didn't get diluted with any truth or reality.

Edited by 95h 3/20/2009 12:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)