AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HbA1c blood test
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/19/2020 13:56 (#7985787 - in reply to #7985665)
Subject: I don't think so.......but I could be wrong.

Pittsburg, Kansas
I don't think so (but I could be wrong).

Everything to date with what I have learned is all falling into place. Not only with the science, but with my own personal experience to date.

Excessive sugar and fast acting carbohydrates (highly processed foods that quickly turn to glucose) cause glycation. This damages the glycocalyx in our arterial walls opening them up to sclerosis. Damages the endothelial cells in our intestinal wall and causes leaky gut (letting bad things into our bloodstream) . It also damages our mitocondria and makes them sick and inefficient (our energy production system). All this excess glucose over time leads to insulin resistance when exposed to high levels of glucose and resulting high levels of insulin over an extended duration (it can take years of abuse for it to manifest, although more and more children are being diagnosed diabetic). Insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia leads to or at least exacerbates most modern chronic diseases. Heart disease, arterial sclerosis, Alzheimers, Parkinson's, cancer's, celiac's, irritable bowel, auto immune diseases, arthritis and joint inflammation, fibromyalgia, diabetes and all the associated complications of diabetes .

We were designed to handle seasonal influxes of sugar and fructose via fruit. Our bodies were never designed to process hundreds of pounds of it year round.

The food pyramid needs turned upside down. Ancel Keys needs to go down in history as one of the most influential individuals damaging to health and well being of people in modern history.

More and more evidence point to this conclusion. But there is a lot more money to be made keeping the status quo by treating the symptoms (via medication and surgery) rather than curing the disease (with diet change). ("It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it"......Upton Sinclair). The dietary Titanic doesn't turn on a dime. But we as individuals can.

John

Edited by John Burns 1/19/2020 14:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)