AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heifer calving rant...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

bleedgreen720
Posted 3/10/2019 18:42 (#7372121 - in reply to #7369401)
Subject: RE: Heifer calving rant...

AB.
oldtiger - 3/10/2019 11:46

If they aren't pelvic checked, there's only one person to blame. 80 lb calf on even a modest sized hf with a good pelvic score, no problem with a proper presentation.

Look old tiger don't get your pants in a bunch :) Your above quote I agree with- " 80lb calf on a modest from heifer no problem with proper presentation" I am thinking the OP was just venting off some steam and no doubt it would be frustrating with all he went through. I think the main problem of the post was "Should a vet have known it should have come out the side or out the back?." Obviously out the back was the wrong choice. You went on the offensive and instructed the OP he was "the only person to blame" Talk about rubbing insult to injury.

Though I haven't calved out thousands upon thousands of cows I think I have an idea what is going on. I am sure your wisdom is beyond my years. I am sure I could learn alot from you....seriously. Try not to let my comments rub you raw. Its nice to hear a little back and forth banter
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)