AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heifer calving rant...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

oldtiger
Posted 3/10/2019 16:24 (#7371853 - in reply to #7371790)
Subject: RE: Heifer calving rant...

NEMO
And that's the reason I sometimes don't even post or post down the line. I made a point to tell him I wasn't "harshly criticizing" and was trying to "gently teach". Pull your head out of your ASS. When you get to the point you've made all the mistakes three times over, and somebody finally shows you what you're doing wrong,,,the light bulb clicks on. My specialty is cow calf. I marvel at guys that can background and run feedlots,,,way out of my wheelhouse. I usually make it a point of explaining mistakes I've made to further soften the conversation and did above,,,sorry to everyone here that I "toot my horn". I've been privileged to have learned from some super cow guys, and have been around a wide variety of vets. A lot of vets aren't the best,,,just the way it is, have the pleasure of working with a premier cow clinic. There are some real good posters on here that can always be depended on for good information,,,and there are a lot of really dumb questions that get asked,,,I would have asked 40 years ago, and did to some of those good cow guys. There are a lot of guys that have a handful of cows that think they already know it all and are qualified to give lots of advice,,,they're not and often shouldn't. Tired of talkin' to you,,,yadda, yadda, see ya later
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)