AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

After being bullishly wrong the past 2 years...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/15/2019 21:11 (#7247897 - in reply to #7247839)
Subject: RE: After being bullishly wrong the past 2 years...

JC STONE - 1/15/2019 20:51

I'm spec short beans, been for about 30 cents ago when my "one more push" failed to materialize and I told when I was shorting in a thread to Kst. Was I wrong , on the one more push, yes, am I wrong now ? No. So not sure what your point is. You guys were calling for 9.55 , so what happened to that? Now you say I told you so. Did you trade it?
Want something for free? Just show us a trade based off of forks. You don't even have to draw. What's wrong with , based on my research price should go to x in time frame y. You don't have to give away anything.
The rest of us do it all the time,there's gann guys , elliiot wavers macd, stochs, planets, pick your flavor.

I am been on both sides of the trade over the last months. Not uncommon. But I have specific rules if engagement that I follow. Not...its going down so sell!

I was referring to last spring when you were given the work to help guide you, and real time you were again offered advice but you refused it with your mantra, and rode it into the abyss. The facts are the probabilities are 80 Pct to the next most probable line. It has been time tested by super computers over hundreds of millions of iterations. Nothing else comes even close.

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)