AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

After being bullishly wrong the past 2 years...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/16/2019 16:10 (#7249486 - in reply to #7249413)
Subject: RE: Tough Crowd here No Dak

JC STONE - 1/16/2019 15:26

Now JP you're not being very nice. Lol! I'm sure you're a fine fella, actually before I die I'd like to visit with you personally some day. I bet we have more in common than you think.
Not sure about the 2012 comment. Major drought equals high prices. You say price knew ahead. We've had this arguement before.
I think the setup was there. The big money, algo traders etc.were well positioned when the fire was lit. Did they know a drought was coming,? not necessarily, however the structure was there for a fairly large move up. The extent of the move would not have been there without the drought.
Why did the move take place? Because the sellers were bled out ahead of time.
If we knew some of the mathematic formulas that are used by the mega traders it would blow our minds.
Anyway doubt many were sure where the top would be, they just went for the ride.

JC, Obviously again you have not drawn on that price action. We have discussed it nothing short of a dozen times. It is the most basic of Andrews work and if you haven't done that, I have no idea why you even waste your time on the more difficult stuff. And if you believe that Elliot and Gann are on the same level as the Andrews material, again, why waste your time? Live happy and quit fussing. As far as the algos go ...who cares. It's all in price. It does not matter one iota what they are doing. The algos were not positioned for that move. Price made new lows ripping heads off, then screamed higher. The only people positioned correctly was the whale responsible for wiping the market clean, right before it ripped. If they had been positioned, they wouldn't have needed to chase it. And I bet most of them, lost money on the deal when it was all said and done.

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)